FREE VIRTUAL WORKSHOP
Develop practical Trust-Centered™ leadership skills that helps teams and organizations thrive
Tuesday, August 11 from 9 am to 10 am PT
REGISTER NOW – SPOTS ARE LIMITED!
Trust is extremely valuable – in a 2018 study, an advocacy group found that the top 10% of the most trustworthy public companies, on average, outperformed the S&P 500 by over 25% and that the group outperformed the S&P 500 every single year.
So how do you earn trust, the most critical leadership asset of our time?
Join the The Brightspot Trust co-founders, Lisa Lambert and Rick Kitagawa, for this FREE, live 60-minute virtual workshop where you’ll explore three skills to help you become a more trusted leader. You’ll walk away with practical, actionable skills for earning trust you can immediately apply in your own day-to-day. You’ll also receive a free digital copy of the In Trust workshop workbook to help you as you continue to practice and develop your Trust-Centered™ Leadership skills.
Who is this workshop for?
- Leaders who are looking to hone their ability to better lead and empower their teams and organizations.
- Leaders who are willing to show up and be seen and heard and participate in the conversation.
You’ll learn how to:
- Stable internet connection
- Join the workshop from a laptop/desktop* with a mic and webcam
- Free Zoom meeting client installed
* We are discouraging connecting from mobile as this live workshop experience is not ideal on mobile, but if this is your only option we’d still love to have you.
About The Brightspot Trust™
The Brightspot Trust™ is a consultancy that helps organizations and leaders build trust so they can unlock their people and full business potential.
As the founders of Trust-Centered™ Leadership, we provide a research-based, measurable, comprehensive approach to help your organization earn, extend, strengthen, and restore trust — the most valuable asset of our time.
We help you develop capable leadership at all levels and a resilient culture rooted in trust so you can successfully navigate change, uncertainty, and adversity.